Once you become a parent, the world revolves around the bundle of joy, yet there are times when new mommies get into depression about how mundane the job of a mom is, the feeling of being domesticated becomes a shadow that haunts you forever.
Benefits and Downsides of a Stay at home mom
- You are always there for your kid; the guilt feeling to leave the kid home and rush to work is not there at all. You are taken for granted at times
- you do not feel the loneliness you had, the little munchkin keeps you on your toes, find toys here and sometimes you need that loneliness to keep your calm as there is too much chaos at home
- you have total focus on the household and the kids, never have to go out and rush for work and meetings, guilt pangs still haunt you when you are tired and late
- you have a sense of satisfaction about spending quality time with the kid, and not being taken care by a nanny or at daycare, the kids become very unsocial and cling on to you always
- the world is at your footsteps, you are the master of the house, have loads of fun-filled stuff to decorate and make the home look cozy and comfortable, seldom you can cherish that moment!
- as you resume after a long work gap, you are no longer looked like, given a second chance, organizations welcome career restarts, yet you have to compromise on the pay heavily
- you become a very aggressive saver, as the income from your end greatly reduces; you feel very dependent on your partner
- Full-time mom is also a stressful job, but you can always relax with a hot cup of Tea, tada a dream!
- you are more consistent as there is a routine you follow every day, and that becomes so mundane and tiring
- Your focus about life becomes different as you cherish small joys and happiness, and going well dressed become once in a blue moon affair.