What is more fun than combining video creation and gaming? Both of which can be done on YouTube and the best part is that you can earn a good amount of money while doing so. Video gaming is currently trending and is becoming very popular, especially on YouTube that pays you for your time video gaming. So how do you get started as a gaming YouTuber?
- Most importantly, you need to have the proper equipment. This will obviously include the gaming system without which you cannot proceed. Then like any other video making, you will need a good quality camera, lighting, microphone, video editing tool, computer, and fast internet to name the top priority items.
- There are several videos out there on YouTube. Therefore, if you want your gaming videos to be successful you must brand your videos properly otherwise, your video will simply lay awaiting views just like millions of videos out there. For this, you can name your channel with a catchy title and add a nice logo and a cover picture.
- Be regular in what you do. Post videos, at least one every day. This should not be hard as you are publishing what you love to do the most. The more you post, the more views you get, and the more money you can earn.
- Do not keep your audience bored rather engage them with new videos all the time. You can upload videos of yourself playing, videos giving tips on how to play, and videos that share reviews on different games. All of which will equally interest viewers.
- Gain more attraction to your videos. For this, you can share your videos on different social media sites, ask your viewers to subscribe, or even hire a professional such as Galaxy Marketing to do the work for you, thus saving you the time and effort.
- As a bonus, you could offer freebies or small prizes just to keep your viewers more interested and to attract more viewers.